In today’s economy, it is hard to obtain new customers but it is even harder to keep existing customers. That’s why many companies are now asking for customers to provide feedback in order to improve their level of customer service. Companies are creating online surveys to make it fast and easy for customers to communicate their experiences. As incentive for customers to take these online surveys, most companies either enter the customer’s name into a drawing for a store gift card or cash, or they provide a discount code to their store. The discount code should be written on the receipt and brought back into the store within a specified time frame to receive the special discount.
Zales, one of the leading jewelry stores, is one of these companies. Zales provides information on the customer’s sales receipt regarding taking one of these surveys. As a reward for taking the survey, the customer will receive a discount on a future purchase. The discount amount will vary, but it will specify the amount on each individual receipt. There are limitations on what you can use the discount on. You can use it on.
- Regularly priced items
- Sale priced items
You cannot, however, use the discount on:
- Loose diamonds
- Jewelry repairs, including warranty repairs
- Special orders or special event purchases
- Designer collection purchases
- Gift cards
The discount must be used within 90 days and has to be used in a store location. You can not use the discount online.
To take the survey:
- Go to www.zalessurvey.com
- Look on your sales receipt at the very bottom for your survey entry number.
- Enter the number into the fields provided on the website and click Start.
- You will need to answer all of the questions truthfully and provide as much information as you can. Each detail you provide helps Zales to improve their products and their customer service.
Once you take the survey and receive your discount code, it is time to plan another shopping trip to reward yourself for a job well done. Zales appreciates each and every customer and your feedback is vital to their success.