Weight Watchers has been and still is one of the leading weight loss programs around. It is a healthy way to learn good nutrition to lose weight and improve your overall health. But more importantly, it helps you change your lifestyle and how you view food to maintain good health. It has been made more convenient with the use of their online tools and tracking systems. These tools include a tracking system for your logging your Points used, keeping track of your weight, and offer a variety of free exercise videos. Online access is included with the purchase of three months of their standard monthly service. Attending regular meetings at your local Weight Watchers location is also required for membership. You are required to attend two meetings per month, but are welcome to go as often as you would like. Getting a Weight Watchers pass code by getting access to your online account couldn’t be simpler.
How To Sign Up:
- Start by going to www.weightwatchers.com/startmonthlypass
- First you have to enter the access code from your voucher and click “sign up now”.
- A valid credit card number is required to complete the sign up process. Each month (currently $44.9) amount will be deducted from your card until you cancel.
- After the completion of the process your card will be activated.
- Once your card is activated, you have to visit the site within 7 days.
You should always get the approval from your physician when starting any new diet or exercise plan, especially if you have conditions such as bulimia nervosa.