As the biggest drug retailer in the United States, Walgreen have decided that they want to know how well they are serving their customers and as a result have put together a survey that will give them an ideal view of how they are perceived. They clearly do not want to lose customers to any of their rivals and having reached the top, want to make sure that they are equipped to stay there.
It is not just pharmaceuticals that are provided by the company but they also sell electronic items, clothes and personal hygiene products. They have their HQ in Deerfield Illinois and have around 8,000 branches throughout the states.
How To Take Part in Survey?
- Go to the website and here is the link for this – www.Wagcares.com .
- Keep the receipt with you as you will need to have proof of your purchase in order to take part in the online survey.
- You will have to decide if you want to continue in English or Spanish and there are buttons for you to state this.
- Enter the survey number that is found on the receipt.
- There is also a password on the receipt and that needs to be entered into the space provided.
- To begin click the “Start survey” button and you will be sent to the main body of the survey.
- You will be presented with questions regarding the service you received and the goods you saw on your last visit.
- Answer as fully as possible and allow the company to get a good understanding of how you feel.
- Once you have finished, you will be automatically entered into the sweepstake so you don’t have to do anything yourself.
If you are lucky enough to be drawn as the winner, you will receive $3,000 in cash. You do not have unlimited time as you must enter the survey within 72 hours of your visit and purchase being made. If you miss that deadline, you will not be able to enter so there is a clear incentive to become a customer of the company.