Imagine how difficult it would be for you if you lost or damaged your mobile phone. It is only when this actually happens that the true horror is revealed and it is not going to be just things such as photographs and videos that would be lost. All contact details would go and this will be professional as well as personal so it could be work life that is badly affected as well.
The good news is that if you are the owner of a Verizon mobile phone there is a back up service that will at least store your contact numbers so this will be one less thing to worry about if the worst happens.
Setting this up is quick and easy and clearly a much better option than sitting and filling them all into your new phone – this is if you could even remember them. As long as you are able to go online you will be able to carry this out for yourself and the good news is that there is plenty of help if you do encounter a problem.
Setting Up The System:
- In order to do this you will have to log onto your computer and visit the website that is found at www.verizonwireless.com/backupassistant
- As will reach to the home page click on the button “Subscribe Now” for accessing the service here.
- Sign in your account by entering sign in button, for non registered click on “Register” button.
- Enter your phone number and then click on the “Next” button and on the next page enter billing password.
- In order to use the device you will need to confirm your account and download this software.
- Then you will need to set the schedule.
- After that you will be asked to perform the first back up.
- You have now finished the process and the information you have sent is being stored on a safe server.
Having done this you will be safe in the knowledge that you have access to all of your contact in the event of loss or damage. This is going to be a big improvement that would have happened in the past when the phone was lost or stolen.