The commission of Virginia employment is really responsible for managing the program of unemployment insurance of commonwealth. This program offers the temporary benefits to the employees unemployed because of no mistake of their own. The companies in commonwealth fund this program by reimbursing the taxes of employment. The persons who claim the partially employed and the unemployed can get the benefits of the weekly unemployment if they file the weekly applications, and remain capable and obtainable for the word, didn’t terminate the employment with no good reason, and they were not really terminated for the misconduct.
- You must have the computer system with the access of high speed connection of the internet
- You must have the web browser such as the internet explorer, Firefox, or Google chrome
- You must have the social security number which is also known as the SSN
- You must know about the correct name of the employer, telephone number, and the complete address
- If you’ve non Virginia employer then you should correct mailing address and the phone number
- Visit www.vaemploy.com
- After this click on button which is marked as file a new claim for the unemployment benefits, this button is placed in the file a claim box at the right side of this page.
- In this page you will get the instructions and requirements to file the claim, if you think you have all these things then you should click on a button file a claim this is placed at the bottom of this page.
- After this in the next page click on a create a new account button if you don’t have the account
- Type in all the required information such as user id, social security number, and email address in the required fields and click on the button of submit to complete this procedure
- After making the account you can very easily claim the unemployment as instructed.