A survey is a questionnaire given out for the customers to be filled and to inform the company how they are feeling about the company’s products and all the services they are offering to its customers. It is the duty of the customers who visit the store of purchase their products online to take the survey and point out where the services are to be improved or where everything is perfect. It allows a smooth relationship between the customers and the company. To be trusted by the customers at a large scale is the actual progress of a business. And the survey is the best way to achieve this goal.
The customers can now visit the online website and then go to the survey page to have the questionnaire online and then give the information about them to get the prize offered for taking the survey.
- To view the questionnaire page visit www.unitedtexas.com/survey .
- On the page opened you will be given a field in front off text “enter survey number”, type the survey number in it.
- Click on the button “begin”.
- The survey page is shown on the next window.
- Fill all the questions turn by turn honestly and correctly.
- You will be asked about the grocery items, about the behavior of the staff present at the stores and such related questions.
- If you are having some problems with any of the product or its services then you are given the space to type all what you feel, enter in it.
- Type your full name, zip code, city, contact details and permanent address in the related fields to win $ 500.
- Submit your answers by hitting the button “finish”.
With this questionnaire not only the services are improved but you are given a card worth $ 500 also. You can make purchases with this card at the store and with your opinion you can also help the company to get more customers by increasing the quality. The progress of any business is most affected by the rate of the customer’s trust.
In the United States one of the leading grocery stores. The store has a wide range of grocery items in it with the best quality and affordable rates.