HSBC bank is one of the biggest financial institutions of the world. The Union Credit Card Plus is issued by this bank and designed to provide some special benefits to all its members. This card offers you all the services that you can expect from any other substantial bank. In addition to that it is extremely simple to handle your account over the internet securely and conveniently.
- You required a Computer with Internet connection.
- You should be in possession of last four digit of the social security number.
How To Apply?
- First of all visit the official website of the Card at www.unionpluscard.com using your browser.
- Now click on the button ‘Apply Now’ under the Label Apply for the Card.
- Now you will reach in to a page where you have to enter first name, middle name and last name in the required field.
- Now select the suffix from the list. Thereafter enter social security number and date of birth. Now enter the email address in the given field.
- Then enter the mother’s maiden name, current address, and city. Select the state from drop down menu. Enter ZIP code, select the type of residence, enter amount of monthly rent and telephone number.
- Thereafter enter union name from drop down list and enter the union local number. Enter the time period since you are member of union and enter employer name. Enter phone number and annual income in the specified field.
- After reading the terms, tick the check box indicates ‘I consent to receive information electronically’. Thereafter click on button ‘Continue Application’.
- Next you have to accept terms and conditions then you can view your status before finishing the applying procedure.
- Thereafter follow the instruction to complete the application process.
Pros And Cons:
- Deposit earns interest.
- Annual fee is quite low.
- Low APR.
- Application fee not required.
- Automatic reporting to credit bureau as a regular credit card.
- You should be a member of Union.
- Fees for late payment.
- HSBC Bank is the biggest banking and financial institute establish in 1865.
- Headquarter situated in London.
- There are approximately 7,500 offices across 87 nation of the world.
- It helps millions of the people around the world to meet their financial needs.
- The bank offer special dealing according to individual culture and custom.
- The bank is organized in four groups that include Commercial banking, Global, Retail and Wealth management banking.