As a major retailer of toys and gifts that are suitable for young people, ToysRUs have to find ways that will keep them at the top of the pile when it comes to stores customers want to us.
To make sure that their stores are providing a high level of service, the company have devised a survey that will allow customers to give their views after they have made a purchase. When it is put online it makes is convenient for them to fill it in.
It is important that you give an honest view of your visit as that is the only way that faults can be discovered and improvements made.
Taking Part In The Survey:
- To begin the survey you need to go to the website and this can be found at www.toysrus.com/trusurvey .
- You need to choose the language that you need to use and there are options in case English is not the first language.
- You need to have your receipt with you as you will be asked to put in the 4 digit number that is found there. This will ensure the correct store is recorded for praise or extra training.
- Put in the access code and that is also on the receipt.
- You need to identify the person who served you. Use their number and not the till number.
- Now fill in your age – this can be done by selecting it from the drop down box.
- You will then see a Captcha and that has to be filled in.
- Now you will be able to answer the questions and give your opinion – it won’t take long and the incentive is a good one.
As a thank you from this store there is the chance to win $500. You will be placed in the sweep and when the survey timescale ends the winner will be announced. One thing to remember is that it must be an adult and not the child who fills in the survey. The minimum age for entry is 18.