If you have a liking for branded clothes, shoes and accessories you could win a fortune of GBP 1,000 every day by participating in the online survey conducted by the apparel chain T.K. Maxx
What Is T.K Maxx Survey?
T.K .Maxx is a chain of stores in Germany, Ireland, Poland and United Kingdom. It is owned by TJX Companies which also operates departmental stores in United State by the name of T.J. Maxx. T.K. Maxx deals is clothes, shoes and accessories for men, women and children which are offered at huge bargains making possible for all to wear branded clothes. The chain has more than 250 stores in the 4 European countries. T.K. Maxx is committed to give its customers the very best of services at its stores and in an order to improve the same it conducts online survey to get feedback’s and suggestions from the customers. To reward the customers taking part in the survey the company is offering a prize of GBP 1000 each every day.
How To Enter?
- You can enter the survey only if you at least 18 years of age in Germany and Ireland and at least 16 years in United Kingdom.
- You should have an invitation to enter the survey. The survey invitation is either sent through a card or the same is printed on the receipt of the store.
- To enter the contest you would have to log in to the website of the survey www.tkmaxxcare.com.
- If you have received an invitation card you would then have to enter the invitation code which is printed in the bottom left corner of the card
- If have received the invitation through the receipt of the store you would have to enter the store number, register number and transaction number which can be found at the bottom of the stub.
- You would then have to answer a few questions about your experience at the store, about the product range etc.
- If you choose you can help T.K. Maxx further by leaving back your suggestion and feedback’s
Important Things To Note:
- Taking part in the survey does not mean that you would be entitled to enter the sweepstakes. You would have to check the invitation that you have received to know if you are eligible.
- You would be responsible to bear all the relevant taxes
To ensure complete transparency the employees and their immediate family members are not allowed to enter the survey. The survey is not open to everyone but by invitation only. The invitation is either sent through invitation cards or is printed on the receipt of the store.