United Parcel Services are based in the United States and are owned by MBE Inc. With 4,700 branches across the countries where they are based – USA, Canada and Puerto Rico – they are the biggest organization of their kind. Most customers claim to be at least satisfied with the service they receive and in order to make this the case in the future – as well as encouraging non customers to use the service – there is a survey that will allow UPS to pick up small concerns before they become big ones.
Fill in The Survey:
- To begin the survey, go to the website at www.theupsstore.com/survey .
- Enter the center number and this will be found on your receipt.
- Enter date of your visit.
- Enter the register number from the receipt.
- Enter the transaction ID.
- Finally the last piece of information needed from the receipt enter the date the visit was made.
- Click “next” and you are ready to begin giving your opinions.
- Enter the amount you spent in $.
- Say how often you visit this particular store.
- Advise how long you have been a customer of store.
- Give details in connection with the way you were treated on your visit – good or bad service should be reported.
- After this, say of you would recommend the store to others.
- Say if you intend to carry on using the service and this is the area that will be of great interest to the store.
- Say if you felt they were good value for the money you spent with them.
- Say if you were happy with the availability of products and the ease in which you were able to find them.
- When you have finished click “done” to end the survey and you will be able to leave the site.
Once you have finished, you will be entered into the monthly sweepstakes and be in with the chance of a prize. As this is carried out online you will be able to fill it in at a time that is suitable for you and you will have the time to give thoughtful and helpful answers.