An online customer satisfaction survey is being conducted by this company, which basically aims to receive the opinions and ideas of the customers regarding their products and services. If you are one of their customers then you should definitely take part in this survey and let them know about what do you feel but remember that you are supposed to do that within the three days of your last visit to the store. You are free to share all your suggestions as well as complaints. The survey consists of some simple questions and is very easy, not requiring more than few minutes. By taking this survey, you are also getting a chance to enter into sweepstake and win an exciting cash prize of $3000.
Step By Step Guide:
- To participate in survey your very first step is to visit the official website at www.tellwag.com/survey, using your internet web browser.
- This will take you to the home page; there you have to make a choice between two language options i.e. English or Spanish. Choose the one in which you would like to take the survey.
- After that you will be asked to enter your survey number and password in the given fields that you can see printed on your receipt.
- Now after that you have to click on the button entitled “Take Survey”.
- This will take you to the questionnaire; you have to answer all the questions honestly.
- When you are done with the survey, submit it and then you will be automatically taken to the sweepstake, getting a chance to win $3000 cash prize.
- The shopping receipt that you receive at here is necessary.
- You require computer and internet connection to take part in the survey.
When it comes to drug retailers in the United States, it happens to be the most big and popular name. It has history going back to 1901, when it was newly established in Chicago, Illinois, United States by Charles R. Walgreen and now, after so many years, it has made remarkable progress. It has more than 8,100 stores in the United States and is indeed the largest chain of pharmacy retailers in United States of America. They serve their customers with quality products and excellent services that they compromise with.