Based in the south east, it has nearly 600 outlets. Founded back in 1934 in Missouri the company has continued to grow over the years. Georgia is now the base and it is here that the name Race trac was adopted.
To begin with payment was purely cash only but this is no longer the case and it is possible to pay by debit, credit and fleet cards.
As of this year the board is now headed by a woman – Alison Bolch Moran who is the daughter of Carl Bolch Jnr.
Taking part in the survey that the company has set up to get feedback is easy and as long as you have the facility to log onto the internet then you can have your say.
How To Take The Survey?
- To begin with you go to the company website at www.tellracetrac.com .
- Make sure that you have your receipt with you as you need some details.
- Decide if you want to take part in English or Spanish – both are possible.
- Put in the store number and you will find this on the receipt.
- Put in how much you spent on your last visit.
- Enter the date you made the visit.
- Give your Zip code.
- Now you will be presented with the questions and you can give your opinion on the service you received.
- Try and remember the names of the staff you dealt with as you will be asked to fill this in.
- When you have finished you will receive a 4 figure code and on production you will get a prize next time you visit.
- Click “complete survey” and you can then log off.
One of the best ways to understand what your customers want is to allow them to take part in this survey and then you can determine how close you are to their ideal. As long as you allow them to speak openly and honestly there will be a lot of information gathered and it will put you in a good place for the future.