Delis offer a wide range of products that are a little different from the run of the mill products that can be picked up in any store or supermarket. McAlister’s have been in business since 1998 and in the years since, have gained a reputation for producing outstanding sandwiches, soups and desserts. Since its inception it has spread and now has stores on over 20 States.
When you have enjoyed the food that you purchased you can then go online and fill in a survey and let the company now what they did well and what they did badly.
Taking The Survey:
- In order to take the survey there is the need to go to the website at www.tellmcalisters.com .
- Make sure that you have the receipt you were given as you will need this.
- The first piece of information is the number of the restaurant and you will find this on the receipt.
- Now click “start” and you will be taken to the questions.
- You will be asked a range of question surrounding the last visit you made to the restaurant.
- Some of them will be about the food you bought.
- Some will be in relation to the service you received from the staff.
- In some case you will just have to tick an answer in multiple choices, but in others there will be the need to write in your views and opinions.
- Once you have finished there will be a code presented and this will allow a discount next time you visit.
- Your receipt will indicate what the special offer will be so you know in advance if this is something that will be of interest to you.
By filling in the survey you will not only get a reward but can feel that you have been considered a valued customer and that your view is important? If you manage to put your ideas across well enough you can find that the company will agree to go along with the suggestions you made and this will make future visits better for you and other customers of the restaurant.