Set in Omaha, Gordmans’ is one of the biggest chains of department stores in the United States. They have over 66 branches and these are in States across the country. It sells a great range of items that are well received by all of their customers.
To make sure that they are able to keep their share of the market they have devised a survey that will allow them to find out what their customers feel about the service they provide and the goods that are on sale. In order to fill in the survey you must have been a recent customer and still have the receipt.
How To Filling In Survey?
- To begin the survey you go to the website and that is found at www.TellGordmans.com .
- On the receipt there is a code and this needs to be entered.
- You will need to enter the time of the visit and this will also be found on the receipt.
- Click “start” and you will be able to begin the survey.
- You will need to answer a number of questions and these will be based on your most recent visit to the store.
- The questions will be mainly multiple choice and you have to select the answer.
- Others will have a text box where you can write down your thoughts.
- There is also a section where you can make suggestions and leave comments regarding areas that have not been covered elsewhere.
- You will then need to enter your first name.
- Then enter your last name below.
- Fill in your City.
- Enter your State.
- Put in your Zip code.
- Fill in your email address – check that there is not a mistake made here.
- Click “submit”
Now you have finished the survey, the owners will be able to see your answers and take into account the comments that have been made. There will be an offer on the receipt that you received and this can be for things such as discount off certain items.