Canadian tire is a automotive tire retailer based in Toronto, Canada. Since their inception they have gone on to include automotive parts as well as tires and wheels. They also offer sports and recreational equipment, tools and hardware, home furniture and accessories, kitchen retail, and outdoor equipment such as furniture, barbecues, lawnmowers and even storage sheds. They also have been issuing Canadian Tire money, which is a customer reward program.
Canadian tire is currently asking their customers to fill out a survey. The online survey is a way for a large company to keep themselves relevant to you. Your opinion matters to them and they would like to ensure that the quality of the products and especially of their service meet your standards as well as theirs. As an incentive Canadian tire is also offering a $100 gift card. There are prizes that are giving out daily as well as periodically.
In Order To Participate:
- You will be required to be a Canadian citizen. Other official rules such as this can be found by clicking the official rules link listed below.
- You will need a recent receipt from Canadian Tire. This survey is open to their customers only.
- You will need to have Internet access through a computer or a Smartphone.
- You will need to speak either English or French. This survey is not offered in Spanish.
Completing The Survey:
- First, use the link provided www.tellcdntire.com to view the Canadian Tire customer satisfaction survey.
- You will I be asked to choose a language in which you prefer the survey to appear.
- Once you have chosen your preferred language you will be asked to enter the time of your visit. The time of your visit is located on your receipt as well.
- You will then be asked to enter the total dollar amount of your last visit.
- Finally you’ll be asked for the receipt ID which will be found at the bottom of your Canadian Tire receipt. A graphic is provided on the website to help you locate all three of these necessary items.
- Once you have filled all these required fields, click the red enter button.
Follow the rest of the instructions as they are given. Make sure your feedback is complete and elaborate. Remember, this is your chance to be a part of their success. This is the appropriate place to provide constructive criticism as well as praise where it is due. Have fun with it. Don’t forget that as soon as you’re through you are automatically entered into the drawings. Good luck!
Canadian Tire Homepage: