It is well known brand of restaurant in the United States, Carraba’s have over 230 branches across the country. They have their base in Tampa, Florida and if you like to eat out it is very likely that you will have been to a branch. In case you are hoping to make a visit but are not sure if there is a branch near you then you can visit the website, select the State you live in and a list of districts will be shown and you can chose the one you want to visit from there.
Having started as a family concern there is still a lot of authentic Italian recipes used although there are still a number of new meals brought in from time to time. Relying on a combination of good food and good chefs, the company has thrived, and in order to keep the customers coming through the door there is a survey that is aimed at them and asking them for their opinions and also any comments or issues they have regarding the service and the meal.
How To Take Part?
- In order to take the survey you have to go to the website at www.tellcarrabbas.com .
- On you receipt there will be an 18 digit code and this needs to be entered.
- Click the “start” button.
- Next there will be the questions. You will need to say how you were served and if you were happy with the service.
- You will also be asked to give your opinion when it comes to the food that was served.
- Boxes will be provided so the answers should be put into the correct boxes to make the remarks easy to analyze.
- Once you have filled in all the answers, then you can send the answers to the company
Once you have finished, you will be given a validation code. If there is a problem the code will not come through and you will have to contact the company to try and have this sorted out. As you can imagine your remarks will be well received and if there has been a problem the company will want to correct it.