With the Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Sweepstakes Survey you can win a prize of $1000 weekly. By the survey it is intended to take feedback from the customers and to promote KFC quality food to the customers. With the feedback from the customers and their participation the Company gets to see the response and the customer’s requirements and demands from the restaurants and it is also giving the chance to the customers to get a little lucky every week.
In order to take the survey you have to follow a procedure that is quick and easy.
In order to take part in the survey you need to keep the receipt of the last food you had from KFC. That receipt would hold the information that you need to enter on the form to enter the lucky draw.
The procedure to taking the survey is explained in the form of the under mentioned steps:
- Go to the website of Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Opinion Portal by following the link: www.talktokfc.com
- There you will see a box with some information and an option saying, ENTER.
- After that you will see a page which would ask you to fill in the number of the restaurant or the store you had your KFC food from and have that on your receipt.
- When you enter the number, click on the option NEXT.
- After that you would need to answer the survey questions and submit them to enter the contest.
- A weekly lucky draw would be carried out to select the winner.
- The winner of the week would be informed and would be given an ample amount of time to claim their prize.
The benefits of the lucky draw are to both the customers and the Company in a way that:
- It provides the company to get the feedback from the customers about the quality of food and the restaurants as well the services.
- The customers get to communicate about their views and complaints to the Company.
KFC stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken. The headquarters of KFC are based in Louisville, Kentucky in the United States of America. KFC is actually one of the most popular fast food chains that have branches almost all over the world. It comes second to the McDonald’ as a restaurant and it is the largest chicken restaurant all over the world. It has 17,000 outlets in total 115 countries.