Food shopping is not the most enjoyable shopping trip you will go on and there is a lot less pleasure in buying a tin of beans than there is buying new shoes. It is however a necessity and something that is going to take up a lot of our time throughout our lives.
It tries to improve on this. With a HQ in North Carolina there are now 1300 supermarkets operating across 11 states. They provide employment for 73,000 employees and have been trading since 1957.
If you have been happy with the last visit you made to the company then it will be a good idea to tell them and if you have not been happy it will be good to get it off your chest.
How To Take In Survey?
- Go to the website at www.TalktoFoodLion.com .
- Decide if you want to complete it in English or Spanish – both are an option.
- Say how old you are – this is not going to be used for anything other than determining that you are over 18.
- Put in the code from the store that you visited – remember this must be done within five days of the trip being made.
- Enter time of your visit.
- Say what products you purchased – this will be types of food and specific items.
- Explain how you felt about the layout of the store and if you found it easy to get around.
- Say if you were happy about the way the staff treated you – if there were problems there is no harm in putting this in.
- You will be asked to give your personal details. This is so as you can be contacted if you are a winner and for no other reason.
The survey will only take you about 5 minutes to complete and once you have finished you will be put into the sweepstakes. You could win coupons or discount codes, but the big prize – and the one all entrants will be hoping for – is the $2000 main prize. If you do manage to get this it will be as a result of the most constructive 5 minutes you have ever spent.