For the residents of UK using T-mobile, a new online service is launched to view all their multimedia messages. If any one of you has received a message from your network provider that a MMS message is waiting for you, to access it visit the site, then the text receiver should visit the website to see what his or her friend has sent to him or her.
The multimedia messages are now very familiar in about all the fields of life from friendship to business relationships. If you have some of the memorable events to share with friends then the MMS message service is the best to avail, now most of the business deals are done with the demonstration using pictures and here also the MMS message service helps. The T-mobile users now need to worry about it if they do not have the settings in their phone sets and their phone sets are not able to show the pictures, they can go to site and this is a free service.
- Note down the password that is sent to you through SMS from the network.
- To access the T-mobile picture messaging recovery webpage at the official website that is www.t-mobile.co.uk/pmcollect.
- There are fields given to type the password and your phone number, after typing it hit the button “log in”.
- After you have logged in to your account then the system will start to upload your photos.
- After few minutes you can see all the images you have received.
- To access the home page visit www.t-mobile.co.uk.
- If you are confused about the service or any of its function then you can get help at http://help.ee.co.uk.
The online service to view the picture messages has enabled many of the people to get access to their images they have received from their loved ones. The online procedure is all free all you need is to use the T-mobile network and the rest is far from the distance of only one click.
The services of telephone in Bonn, Germany are provided by T-mobile. The company was started in 1990 and now it is working in about 11 countries. It got the third position in the list of the largest telephony companies with 150 million users through out the world. The company provides jobs to 36000 people.