Switchboard.com is a leading giver of the contact information for the businesses and persons in the United States of America. This is the best forty property and with the forty million of the unique users per month and powering approximately two billion searches on approximately one thousand and five hundred websites comprising the postal service of the United States and MSN. The switchboard.com provides the user’s one click access to approximately two hundred persons. Here you can find persons very easily.
- You must have a computer along with an internet access.
- You must be aware of some detail of the person whom you want to find i.e. phone number.
- You must have the first and the last name of the person along with having the person’s zip code and city along with the state.
- You will have three ways from which you can find the whereabouts of the person but you must know all the details of one way so that your search can prove to be a great success.
Step By Step Guide:
- Click on the link www.switchboard.com.
- Click on the option marked “Find A Person” which will direct you to the white pages of the website.
- Once you have been directed to the page you will see three sections. These sections are the options and you can pick one to find the person or the whereabouts of the person.
- The four options available are:
- White pages
- Reverse phone lookup
- Public records search
- Additional resources
- White Pages is the first option of finding the person with the help of the switchboard. You will have to provide four basic required fields.
- You have to provide the first and the last name of the person plus you will also have to provide the city or zip code.
- Select the name of the state from the drop down menu.
- Once you have provided all the information correctly then click on the option “Search”
- Your results will appear in a new page and you can select the person whom you are looking for and note down his or her whereabouts.
- The second option is of reverse phone lookup.
- In this option all you have to do is to provide the contact number of that certain person and hit on “search”.
- The third option is the public records search and in this option you have to fill three required fields with the correct information in order to find the right person.
- You have to provide first and the last name in the two fields.
- You have to select the state from the drop down menu and then hit the “Search” button.
- The fourth option is the “Additional resources” in which you can select the helping links to find different search engines and directories to find the person you require and his whereabouts.