As part of the Gap brand, Old Navy is a well known clothing company that has been trading in the United States since 1994 and have a large presence in Canada. They have their headquarters in San Francisco and it considers teens and adults who love fashion but are shopping on a budget to be the people who are their main customers.
They sell clothes for men and women, boys and girls, so is a company that the entire family can use to renew their wardrobe. If you are a customer they want to hear from you and as a thank you for using their services they will give a good gift of 15% off the next order.
Take Part In The Survey:
- To begin with you need to go to the company’s website and this is at www.survey4onca.com .
- The first thing is to decide which language you want to take the survey in. The choices are English, Spanish or French.
- Put in your age – this will help the company to find out who is buying their clothes.
- Next select if you are male or female.
- There is a list of occupations and you need to select if you work in any of them and this will apply to the other member of your family. They are all occupations that are connected to the company.
- Next you have to enter the store number from your receipt.
- You are now ready to start answering the questions.
- All of the questions will be in relation to the last visit you made to the company and how you feel about the service and products while you were there.
As mentioned there is a financial incentive for taking part in the survey but you will also be providing a service for the company. This is the best way to find out if they are selling what the public wants and if their staffs are treating their customers well. The best people to ask are the ones who go to the store and they are also the best ones to reward.