Based initially in Des Moines Iowa, Kum and Go is a convenience store that has spread out to 11 States. There are 400 stores open and while a lot of them are actually in Iowa they have been ranked as the United States 23 largest chain of convenience stores.
They have been trading since 1959 and came out of the Hampton Oil Company also based in Iowa. In their present form they have been trading since 1963 and while initially they were a gas station they now trade as a gas store. The company’s name has been used since 1975 and branded products did very well when Johnny Knoxville wore an item of their clothing in Jackass Number Two.
How To Participate?
- To begin the survey you need to go to the website at www.survey.kumandgo.com .
- There is no need to make a purchase however in order to enter you must have a recent receipt.
- You need to decide if you want to answer the questions in English or Spanish
- Enter the code that is found on your receipt and this will allow you to continue.
- Select your age bracket from the list given.
- You will be asked for your gender, but there is the option not to give this
- You will be asked if you made a purchase of fuel and also how you paid
- You will be asked to give a score of 1-10 on how likely you would be to recommend
- You will be asked to rate cleanliness
- Next you need to say how quickly you were dealt with
- From a long list you need to select the item that was you main reason for visiting.
- Say how often you visit this particular store
- There is a box where you can add additional information
- Next is a box where you can suggest improvements
- Give your full name
- Fill in your full address
- Enter your phone number
- Give your e mail address
- Click on “submit” button at the end.
Having filled in the information you can choose to receive e mails from the company of you wish. Once this has been filled in staff they will go through the comments made and hopefully put in place any improvement needed.