A good way for companies to decide if they are running their business in the way that their customers want is for them to set up a survey. As long as they are given correct information then can arrange training and provide products and services that the customers want. In the survey you can say what you feel and any suggestions will be considered although obviously it will not be a guarantee that you will see the changes you want as others may give opposite views to you.
It is a subsidiary of Saks Incorporated Stores and now has 45 stores spread over 20 states. It has its HQ in New York and provides top of the range products from companies such as Prada, Burberry and Chanel. It is also possible to order online and the brand is now reaching out to parts of the Middle East.
How To Take The Survey?
- In order to take the survey you have to go to the website and this is at www.survey.com/saks .
- You must have recently bought an item and have kept hold of the receipt as you will need some details.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- There are sections that allow you to give your opinion and here you can say how you feel.
- You need to give details of the store you visited and this is the information that will be found on the receipt.
- You will be able to track your progress as there is a bar at the top that will tell you how much you have done so you can work out how much is left to do.
Once you have finished the survey you can hope that your suggestions will be taken up. Even if there is not the chance to do exactly what you hoped, it is likely that praised staff will be rewarded while others should be selected for training. With the chance of a reward of $2500 just for filling in the survey, then what have you got to lose?