Sun Pass Transponder is an online based travel guide located in Florida. They can help you located the best destination for your holiday vacation. If you to find the hottest locations in Gulf Coast, Orlando, Key West, South Beach as well as other key destinations, Transponder is your best guide on the internet. See below how to activate your Transponder.
Online Activation Instructions:
- To start the activation process, you need to visit official website at www.sunpass.com .
- Once you reach the homepage, find the link for Activate Transponder located on the top of the webpage. Click on the link so you will be redirected to another page.
- New users are required to create and register an account. If you have not created your account yet, click the button marked “Create Personal Account”.
- If you are existing users, you can login directly to the page by using your USER NAME and PIN NUMBER to access your online account.
- Fill all the required information associated to creating a new account. Include complete details of your email address, driver’s license number, address, telephone number and ZIP code among others.
- Enter your personal USER NAME and PASSWORD in the required fields. Click the next button to continue on the next step.
- Complete the vehicle information data on the next step.
- Enter all the transponder information on the next step as well as the required payment information. You can choose either a Master Card or Visa depending on the type of credit card you have.
- On the appropriate fields, type in your credit card number and expiration date and give them funding information.
- On the next page, complete all necessary information. Review your details before submitting. After verification, click on the finish button if you are sure that all information you included is accurate and valid.
Activating your Transponder is a lot easier today with the help of their online activation services. Navigating around Florida will be a lot easier with your Transponder.