Businesses strive hard to maintain the customers that they have. Due to stiff competition, it is up to the businesses to offer quality goods and services and also good customer care. That’s the only way they can remain afloat in this dynamic environment. With this is mind, many businesses are now coming up with many incentives that will make sure their customers don’t cross over to their competitors. They will come up with marketing plans and strategies that will ensure they do not only satisfy their customers, but also retain them for as longs as possible. There are many customer retention programs that can be put in place. It is up to each individual business to come up with an attractive offer. This is, leading stationery stores in the US has now come up with the Rewards programme that gives great incentives to their customers. By enrolling in the Rewards you can earn a great deal of offers including 5% cash back in rewards and free shopping. This is a customer retention program that will ensure their customers receive exclusive cash back rewards and free shopping.
How To Enroll?
- Visit the site www.staplesrewards.com .
- You will see the page containing different form like sign in to get access to returning users and next is to create online account for reward cards and third one is to enroll into the rewards program. Click on the “Enroll”.
- Select the account type personal, business or teacher
- Enter your contact information including your full names, address, suite, city, state, zip code, phone number and preferred delivery method
- Enter your email address and confirm again
- Create a user name and password and confirm
- Enter a security question and give an answer that is easy to remember
- Submit the form and start earning rewards immediately
- Get 5% cash back in Rewards on purchases
- Get free shipping on good ordered from the site
- Earn limitless rewards
- Save bonus all year round
- Track your coupons online with coupon wallet
- Get the best customer service
- Redeem your rewards twice the time
- Recycle your Ink cartridges double the limit
Customer loyalty programs may sometime prove to be tricky as companies are overwhelmed by demand. This may slower the pace for redeeming rewards which may turn back to hurt the image of the company.
This is one of the largest manufacturers of stationery products and internet retailer. It has an elaborate network supplies through its technologically advanced online portal. It has a distributor network spanning many countries including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. The company for 26 years has distributed an array of office products including furniture, copy and print services, break room supplies etc.