Sport Chek is known to be the largest of the sports retailers based in Canada. They sell a wide range of products and supply the goods and equipment needed for many sports. It is part of the Forzani Group – Forzani is the parent company – and they are providing goods through other companies such as Athletes World, Pegasus and The Fitness Source.
Since 2011 the owners has been Canadian Tire and the purchase went through for $771 million and since the purchase there has been a great deal of brand restructuring. Understandably after paying so much money and then going ahead with further investment there is a survey that the owners want customers to fill in and give their views on the service and products provided.
How to Take The Survey?
- To begin with you go to the website and this is the address www.sportcheksurvey.ca .
- Enter the survey Code
- Click the “submit” button.
- Follow the further instructions to complete the survey.
- From the drop down box enter the State or Province where the store is located.
- From the next drop down box enter the City where the store is located
- Next fill in the rest of the address
- Now give details of the date of your visit
- There are now three boxes where you have to fill in the time of your visit.
- Give your first name
- Next give your last name
- Enter the number of your residence and the road.
- Now put in your State or Province
- Fill in your Zip Code or Postal Code
- Choose your country – this can only be Canada or the USA.
- Put in your phone number
- Now enter your email address
- Select how you wish to be contacted – there is a no contact option.
- In the box write what you thought of your experience
- Finally classify your comment – negative, positive etc.
- Press “submit” and you will have come to the end of the survey
Once you have finished your remarks will be used to improve the service at your local branch. All comments are welcomed but clearly they should be constructive and helpful rather than offensive.