The company can only progress in the market if the level of its customer’s trust is high. To checkout the level of trust among customers, most of the companies take different surveys from their customers. All the customers are supposed to take this survey but it is not taken by force instead if the customer wants then they can give their opinions otherwise they are not forced to do this. Besides this, the customers should take the survey and help the company to make improvement in their performance. The survey contains few questions about the quality of the services of a specific company, service and behavior of the staff members with customers and some other questions like that. You just have to take out few minutes to complete the survey. For the customer’s ease, this survey is now conducted online. The customer needs to login to the site and take the survey. At the end of the survey a prize is also announced to make it more attractive.
If you are interested to take the survey online here we will guide you through the process.
- To take the online survey, visit www.shawslistens.com.
- At the home page you will see a green colored button “begin survey”.
- Click on the given button to get the questionnaire.
- You can also change the language from English to Espanol and from Espanol to English by selecting the language from the drop down menu given at the right hand corner of the page.
- On the next page you are given a pass code, you have to type it, same as it is, in the given blank and click on the green colored button “next”.
- On the next page, enter the survey code form your receipt that you got at the store.
- Provide the required information on the next pages and answer all the questions of survey.
- At the end provide your personal information and wait until you win the prize.
By taking the survey online you can save your time as well as can win a super prize in a less time. It is a chance for you to give opinion to the company about their performance. You are not restricted to comment anything.
This is a grocery retail chain store in America and trying to provide quality items to its customers.