Sears Roebuck and Co is the name of the company more commonly known as Sears. Considered by many to be the biggest and the best department chain in the United States, they have their headquarters in Illinois. When the department store was set up in 1983 they did not have the range that they do now, but stocked furniture, bedding , jewelry, electronics, household goods and tools. Expansion has take place over the years and in order to keep up standards it was decided to get the opinions of customers.
They have a survey that they like customers to take part in and as a thank you there is the chance to win $500 – not a bad prize for spending a few minutes giving opinions. Entering the survey is easy although there are a few pre requisites. You have to be more than 18 years old and must be a legal resident of the USA. You will have been invited to take the survey and you have three days from the day you receive the invitation to take part.
How To Take The Survey?
- The first step is to go to the official website and this is found at www.searssurveys.com .
- You must have your receipt as you will be asked to enter some of the details.
- You will be asked for the number on your invoice. You will have had to make a purchase in order to be sent an invitation.
- Next put in your Zip code.
- Select the service from drop down menu.
- Click “continue” button.
- Once you have done this you will be taken through to the survey and will be able to fill it in.
- Once you have answered all the questions then you can sent them through to be assessed and if need be, dealt with.
It is the hope of the owners of the company that you will have had a good experience but they do want to know if that has not been the case. Everyone will be listened to, and over time a picture can be formed regarding what they are doing well and where they need to improve.