Do you like travel? Do like be appreciated as a valuable customer? Would you like to earn rewards for being loyal to your bank? ScotiaBank, one of Canada’s largest financial institutions, is encouraging its customers to sign up for ScotiaBank Rewards Visa cards. In fact you don’t have to be a bank customer yet to sign up for the card and start collecting your rewards. You can earn travel rewards, take advantage of their full-service travel agency and redeem spending points for merchandise.
Before You Sign Up:
- You must be a Canadian citizen or legal immigrant.
- There are also income and credit history requirements which will be available on the page when you apply.
- Make sure you have personal information handy. This will include contact information, employment history, personal finances, and your monthly budget.
Applying For The Card Online Is Simple:
- The link www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/0,,5718,00.html will get you to ScotiaBank’s Rewards Visa card page.
- You will see a large red apply online button.
- Clicking that will give you the option of signing in as a customer or beginning your application with Scotia Bank.
- Choose co-applicant option “ yes “ or “no” and click on next.
- Read terms & conditions.
- Fill out your personal information form and click on next.
- Fill out your Financial Information like name, date of birth, phone number, address, mother maiden name, email address, languages and other option regarding the account and click on next.
- Put your financial information in the next step.
- Provide co-applicant information data in the 3rd step.
- Review your application and submit to apply for card.
If You Are Already A Scotiabank Customer:
- Visit: www.scotiabank.com and click on “sign in button” at top of the page.
- You will need to enter your ScotiaCard number and your password.
- Once you enter your online banking, applying for the card is easy as following a few directions.
Take the time to fill this out completely and make sure you’re as accurate as possible. Start using your ScotiaBank card and redeeming the points you earn for valuable travel and merchandising rewards.