You can use the ScoreCard Merchandise catalog to find ideal gift items and in return be able to get a reward for your purchase. When you visit their official website, you can create your own account so you can login and manage your rewards. After creating your online account, you can login and view your reward balance as well as look for available redeem options. If you already reached a specific level of rewards point, you can redeem for a free item or other materials that correspond to your points. You can also use the card even for regular purchases so you can accumulate more points.
Creating your online profile is very easy and fast. After you provide all the required information and create your Username and Password, you will be able to access the website to check or redeem your rewards points.
Sign Up and Redeem Your Points:
- To sign up and redeem rewards points, you will need to have a card so you can login. Once you the initial requirements access your browser and go to www.scorecardrewards.com/ .
- When you reach the login page, enter your login details and browse the reward points on the screen. You can also use this to review your statements by accessing the online banking service.
- If you do not have an account, click on the create profile button.
- Type in the twelve digit authorized redeem ID or your sixteen digit card number on the required fields.
- After you entered your complete name on the required fields, enter your ZIP code and valid email address before clicking on the submit profile button.
- Now that you have created your account, you can now login and browse the catalog to look for the items you want to buy.
- Should you find something that interests you, add it to your shopping cart and checkout. After you pay, your rewards points will be added to your account.
These points can be redeemed afterwards once you reach the specific level of points required that corresponds to a particular reward.