Rite Aid was founded in 1962 and is now having 4703 location which are running successfully. The headquarters are at East Pennsboro Township, Pennsylvania, United States. It is one of the largest drugstores in the United States and comes in third place.
Why The Rite Aid’s Management Has Conducted A Survey?
The Rite Aid is a very successful drug store chain but still the administration are conducting a survey so that they can figure out that what else are their customers expecting from them and what complaints re they having. Once the results of the survey are evaluated then the company will be able to perform the improvements along with the new innovations to get the satisfaction and approval of their customers.
How To Take Part In Rite Aid Pharmacy Survey?
- You must have a computer along with an internet access.
- You must be of 18 years or older.
- You must have a valid e-mail address.
- You must be willing to give some personal information.
- You must be a customer of the Rite Aid.
- You must have the receipt from your shopping at Rite Aid.
- You must have a printer attached to your computer
Step by Step Guide:
- Visit the Rite Aid store and purchase the items that you need but instead of throwing you’re your receipt you must keep it.
- Click on the link which will direct you to the Rite Aid website.www.riteaid.com
- Click on the “take the survey” option you will move to www.riteaid.com/pharmacysurvey and enter the 16 digit survey code present on the receipt.
- Once you have been granted access to the survey select language.
- Answer the questions of the survey honestly depending on the experience you had while you were shopping at the Rite Aid.
- Once all the questions of the survey have been answered then provide your e-mail address and submit your survey.
- You will be provided with a printable coupon. Print it immediately because neither can it be e-mailed neither can you download it.
- Your coupon will grant you 5% to 15% discount on your purchase at the Rite Aid. Use it within a week otherwise the coupon will expire and will be of no use after that.
- In case of any question and query you must refer to the FAQs page or the help forum and your query will be solved in no time.