Visa is the world’s most recognized credit card brand. It is recognized the world over and makes finances convenient. It is available as a credit card and as a prepaid card. You may also find the Visa logo on debit cards and gift cards. Using the prepaid Visa card is a smart way to build credit. Like other credit cards it has strong online support and security. In fact, Visa encourages you to activate your prepaid card online in order to earn points. These points can be used later on to redeem valuable gifts through promotions.
Creating An Account:
- Follow the link www.myprepaidcenter.com/users/new .
- You will be asked for some simple personal information.
- Enter your first name, last name and your prepaid Visa card number with expiration date.
- You will then be asked to create a username and offer a valid email address standard security questions will follow including creating a password. You will need to check the email you provided in order to confirm this account.
- Once you have entered all of the information click the create profile arrow.
- Visit: www.rewardbalance.com
- On the sign in page enter the username and password that you gave when you created your profile. You may also choose to activate your card and sign in simply by entering your card number.
- Either way, when you enter the information asked, click the login arrow.
You have now activated your card and are eligible to start accruing points and other reward promotions from Visa.