If you are a user of Canon products, then it is best thing to register these products online. By creating an account and getting register your product; you may achieve some special benefits. If you are register customer then you can get the information about latest product easily with special discount. The process of online registration is simple and easy. With this account you can approach the member only benefits and other services regarding specific product that you have registered.
- Must be in possession of a computer.
- Internet connection.
- Should be a customer of its products.
How To Register?
- First of all go to the link www.registercanon.com from your internet browser.
- Now in next window, click on the link ‘Create a Canon Account’ given under the heading new user.
- Now in the next window you are required to enter the ‘user id’. Use your e-mail id as user id. In next field you have to enter password for your account. Password should be 8 characters long and consist of number and letter. Again enter the password for confirmation and click on ‘Continue’.
- In the next window you have to fill up a form.
- Enter your email address in the specified field.
- Thereafter select the security question from drop down menu and write the answer in the specified field.
- Select the title from the drop down box given next to ‘salutation’.
- Enter your first, middle and last name in the specified field. Enter the company name, address, state, ZIP, Phone number, etc. in the specified fields.
- At the end of the form you have to click on the button ‘submit’.
Pros And Cons:
- You will be eligible for member only services and benefits.
- You can easily register with other products without entering your personal details.
- Can browse online store and professional services website.
- Get latest promotion related to c products.
- There may be chances of identity theft as you pass all your information on internet.
- You may get unwanted e-mails from the company.
- This is a Japanese multinational company specialized in the manufacturing of optical and imaging products.
- The company was founded by Takeshi Mitarai in 1937.
- There are approximately 200,000 employees working in the company and headquarter situated in Tokyo, Japan.
- Some of its common products include digital cameras and camcorders.
- In addition to that it also manufactures electronic products that include scanner and LCDs.