Based in Houston Texas, ConocoPhilips is an energy organisation that is considered to be the 5th largest in the United States. They were founded as the Continental Oil and Transportation Company in 1875. Unlike many energy companies they are aware of the need to be green and in the past have advised George Bush that there needed to be a cap on carbon dioxide omissions and made initial pledges to work towards the production of new forms of energy, although they have since left the Climate Change Partnership.
If you are 18 years of age and U.S citizen and live in mentioned states Arkansas, Idaho, California, Kansas, Iowa, Kansas, Montana, Missouri Nebraska, Oklahoma New Mexico, Washington and Texas you can take receive a card and hope to win gas for life.
Take Part In The Competition:
- To be able to take part you need to have been a customer.
- You will need to have purchased at least 10 gallons of diesel or gasoline.
- You will need to ask for a game card while you are making the purchase – each visit will allow you to receive one card.
- Scratch off the coating on the back of the game card and this will reveal what is referred to as the “Access number”.
- To find out if you are a winner, go to the website and this is at www.phillips66gasforlife.com .
- Enter the access number in the box provided.
- You will know right away if you are a winner and there are instructions that show you how to go about claiming your prize.
It is only possible to enter one access card per day from the same person or the same e mail address. If you win you could win the big prize which is gas for life. This has been calculated at $50 per week for 50 years and this means the prize is worth $130,000. You won’t get this in one lump sum but an annual payment of $2,600 a year. There will be 24 winners who get gas for a year – $2,600 worth and then 6,000 will win a $10 gift card redeemable at ConocoPhillips.