Finances can be tight for many people but there is good news for the people of California. Aid is provided for those who need it and the local Government has made sure that it is not an excessively difficult system to follow.
Aid is available and there are few things that matter other than need. It is open to men and women and families are not missed out. It is understood that different people will need different things so the overall aid can be in the form of food help or medical aid or help to pay the bills.
The California Alternate Rates For Energy helps those who are at risk from not being able to access electricity and it is this area that covers bills. There is no longer the need to decide if the electricity bill is paid or food put on the table as it is now possible to do both.
How To Enroll?
- To begin with, go to the website and that can be found at www.pge.com/care .
- You can choose your language and continue in whichever one you choose.
- Now you have to put in your account number.
- Add your name.
- Put in the number of your property and name of the street.
- Now put in your City.
- Then enter the State.
- Put in your Zip Code.
- Give your email address.
- Say how many adults live in the house.
- Now say if there are students.
- Give the household income.
- Next give details of pensions and scholarships received.
- You will now need to give prove of public assistance eligibility.
- Click “submit” and follow any further instructions that are presented.
It may seem that there is a lot of information that has to be added but this is to make sure that the people who are receiving the assistance are the ones who need it. The details will not be passed to other people but there will be the need to confirm that the information is true. Once this has been done and the assistance agreed, things will be a lot easier.