Since the very beginning Pet Smart has always tried to serve their customers keeping in view their needs and interests. In order to hear from their clients they have specially designed a survey, as survey works as the best way of communicating and interacting with the customers. They always look forward to hear from their customers about their experience and feedback, as it would help them to become aware of their suggestions, ideas, opinions and also complaints, if you have any. The survey involves few questions and to take part in the survey is quite simple, easy and quick, and it does not take more than just a few minutes.
Steps To Take Part In Survey:
- To participate in the survey, the first step is to visit the official survey website, at www.petsmartgroomingsurvey.com , you can do this either through your internet web browser or through any of the search engines.
- This will take you to the survey page, where you are supposed to enter a 16 digit code number, which is printed on the receipt that you got from the store and select the web address.
- After that you are supposed to hit the button “Start”, in order to proceed further.
- A questionnaire will come up; you have to answer all the questions carefully and with honesty and follow the given directions.
- Once you are done with the survey, submit it online.
- For the survey, you will require the code, which you can find on the receipt. Make sure to keep the receipt carefully.
This company is originally established in 1986 in Phoenix, is the retailer of pet provisions and assistance. They are working in United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, with their head quarters in Phoenix, Arizona, United States. It is a chain of pet training, grooming and day care. They have grown with time and currently they have around more than 1,670 consumer stores across the globe. Due to their proficiency and skills, it might be your ideal spot for the grooming and sparkling of your beloved pet. They believe in providing the best and quality services to their clients, which can satisfy and fulfill their demands. For them, it is not merely a matter of business but the relationship that they share with the customers that matters more.