PetSmart is a retail chain which not only serves in the United States but also in Puerto Rico and Canada. It was founded in 1986. Its headquarters are located in Phoenix, Arizona, United States. It sales the pet supplies and their various accessories. It has about 1192 locations around the globe.
Why The Petsmart Is Conducting Survey?
It is very important to know about the views of the customers if you are planning to keep your business moving forward with a successful pace. The evaluation of the survey tells what do the customers like or dislike and what changes are they looking forward to and with the help of these results the management is able to make the changes so that they can eliminate what is disturbing or is a factor which is not being appreciated by the people and to introduce new ideas.
What Is The Proper Process To Take Part In The Petsmart Feedback Survey?
- You must have a computer along with an internet access.
- You must have a receipt from the PetSmart store.
- You must be of age eighteen or older so that you can be considered an adult citizen who is fully capable of participating in a survey and responding honestly on the bases of experience.
- You must be a legal citizen of the region where the services and stores of the PetSmart are present.
- Visit the PetSmart and buy something for your pet but once you have paid for it keep the receipt.
- Now click on the link www.petsmartfeedback.com and you will be directed to the PetSmart survey page of the official PetSmart website.
- Select the language in which you want to take the survey. You can select between Spanish and English.
- Enter the sixteen digit code printed on the receipt.
- Once you have granted access to the survey then answer the questions and make sure that all the answers are according to your experience which you had while you were at the PetSmart store.
- Once you have finished giving answers to the survey then you will be granted a discount code.
- Note down this code and use it on your next trip to the PetSmart shop.
- Click on “Finish” and submit your survey.
What happens if you have a confusion regarding the survey?
If you have a any query or confusion refer to the FAQs page and Help forum.