There are a lot of coffee choices out there. Green Mountain coffee is offering you a nice convenient reason to choose them. They’re currently holding a sweepstakes. The grand prize having Keurig Platinum Single Cup Brewer is given four weeks for up to a year having 2 packes of K-Cup & a check for the 500 bucks. The sweepstakes also gives you a chance to win a smaller prize instantly of just a Keurig brewer or K-Cup packs. You can follow the Sweepstakes link below to get directly to the homepage. You can also follow the link for official rules – which is a PDF so it does require a reader.
Who is Green Mountain coffee roasters? Green Mountain coffee roasters started in Vermont. They started 1981 but didn’t go public until 1993. Keurig is a very popular brand and adaptable for many brands of coffee. It is owned by Green Mountain coffee roasters.
- The first thing you need is a computer or smartphone with Internet access to visit: www.perfectkcup.com
- Secondly you need a valid email address.
- After entering your valid email address, you will be asked to give personal information: your first name last name and physical address. From there you can choose whether or not you would like to be enrolled in a savings club and whether or not you would like to receive more promotions.
- The next screen is very interesting. it asks you to pick your favorite roast of coffee. This is the section where you can instantly when Keurig K-Cups or a Keurig coffeemaker. The animated instant drawing actually smells like roasted coffee…not really.
- Click next and follow up the instructions.
Whether or not you’ve won the instant game, you’ve then been entered to win the grand prize. You can have the opportunity to promote this sweepstakes in social media. That is entirely up to you it is not necessary. You will be redirected to the Green mountain coffee website. Good luck.
About Green Mountain www.gmcr.com/
Official Rules www.perfectcupsweeps.com/public/fulfillment/rules.pdf