What if the next knock at your front door was a man holding a giant check? You know who those people are. You’ve seen them on TV. What if that check was for $1 million? Moreover, what if you got one of those checks every year for the rest of your life. That is Publishers Clearing House’s new promotion and sweepstakes. Publisher’s Clearing House is an American company which is headquartered in Port Washington, New York. They focus on merchandising, magazines, and promotional offers. We know them mostly as sweepstakes operators. They call it “play and win” entertainment. You probably have been looking for the Prize Patrol van roaming through your neighborhood. You may have stayed up watching late-night television hoping that an old co host will mention your name and change your life.
They also run an online gaming network and post that somebody went surprise approximately every 10 minutes.
Signing Into Account:
- You must have a computer or smartphone with Internet access.
- You must have a PCH account. Use the Homepage link www.pch.com/unrecognized to register and create an online account. You will be asked for personal information.
- Enter name, address,state , date of birth and email address to registration.
- Click the Large Continue button at the bottom after you have filled all the fields.
- If you have a PCH account, use the link www.pch.com/pay below to get to the sign in page. The My Account page also has a list of helpful links.
- You’ll be asked to enter your Customer ID or account number. If you’re not sure what it is click the “what’s this?” button for further explanation. You will also be asked to enter your ZIP Code. When you have done so click submit from your account page.
You will be able to see a history of all the things you’ve ordered. You’ll also be able to make payments. Don’t forget to visit the main page and enter the sweepstakes.
Publisher’s Clearing House Account Page: