The orange is a popular name in the UK Multimedia Messaging Service providers. With the help of the software you can not only access, send and receive the Multimedia Messages (MMS) through your phone but you can do it through the internet as well.
- First, you need to own a phone that is on the UK network. You cannot use this service while being on any other network.
- The message ID and password information is sent to you as a text alert, so you need to receive that too before going to access the MMS
- Go to the Orange UK Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) website by following this link: www.orange.co.uk/mms
- There you will see a black box in the middle and find the linked marked as “View My Message”.
- Follow that particular link.
- The Orange Message Centre Login page would appear.
- There you have to enter that particular ID and password that you received earlier as a notification text message for the MMS.
- Now you can see the GO mark near the box where you entered your ID and Password, click on it.
- Now, you would be able to see the Multimedia Text Message that you have received.
If you want access to the further help and information about the Multimedia Messaging Service or further details on the accessing procedure you can easily view the information on the Orange MMS Homepage.
Benefits Of Using Orange MMS UK:
Orange MMS UK service provides you the means to access your messages easily even in case your mobile phone is not accessible or if there is some other network problem going on. Those who do not have Multimedia Compatible Phones can also take the advantage of this facility and enjoy sending and receiving Multimedia Messages through the internet.
Know Orange Uk:
The Company was founded in 1994 in Bristol. Among the Networks that provide Broadband Internet Services Orange MMS UK is ranked Number one and it is ranked as Number Three among the mobile operator services in Europe. The Company has now its grounds in the five continents and is serving and providing with the best of facilities to over 175 million customers worldwide. Furthermore, the joint venture of Orange UK and T- Mobile UK, “Everything everywhere” is the largest Communication Company in the entire United Kingdom.