The companies always make efforts to improve the quality of their products and services so their customers may increase and they try to develop a good trust among their customers. The customer’s opinion is the big factor that affects the company’s repute and they can bring a positive or negative from this. For this reason the companies arrange a questionnaire for its customers and allow all the customers to take this online or it may be in hand. You are required to give you basic information and just for this you can also get a lot of rewards in the form of some products or money.
The online survey is very easy to understand and take. You need to login to the website from you PC system and then the remaining process is very simple. So do not feel shy in taking this, go and win prizes.
- To take the online service you have to access the online official website of the company at web address www.opinion.renodepot.com .
- You can take this survey if you know French or English language, select the one you understand.
- At the next page you have to provide the Access Code from the receipt you got for the shopping at the store last time.
- In the next opened window you will see some questions with double options i.e. yes or no. You have to answer in it.
- You are also provided a space to give your opinion in a text box. This is optional if you want then you can go or it and if not then you can also leave this.
- Provide the contact information in the related fields to get the prize of $ 1000 gift card through which you can buy many things at the store.
- For the submission of your form click on “finish”, the button given at the end of the form.
The survey has the greatest benefit that is the change in the store and its related services and products. The customers are also awarded for their time with a gift card of $ 1000 which is a big amount to win. The questionnaire is simple, easy and all about the company and its products to get it improved.
A store where you can get all the products related to the decoration of your homes.