Olive Garden is a chain of a large number of American-Italian specialty restaurants. For the ease of the customer, it issued gift cards to its customer. These cards are issue by and represent a commitment of Darden Inc. You can use this card any time, the amount will deduct from the remaining amount until you have utilize the full amount of it. You can put in further amount in this card at any time. Checking of balance on card is required to add further amount in it. It is the best alternative of carrying cash in pocket.
- You should be in possession of computer.
- Required a network connection.
- Should be possession of Card.
How To Check ?
- First of all go to the official website www.olivegarden.com from your internet browser.
- In the bottom of the page you will find the ‘Check Card Balance’ link under the Gift Card label. Just click on this link.
- Now in the next page, enter your card number in the specified field and click on the button ‘Check Balance’. For finding the card number just refers the image given on the same page.
- After following the instruction, you get your card balance.
Pros And Cons:
- You can apply for these gift cards online or by calling on phone.
- The company give the discount on the purchase of Gift card.
- There is no need to carry cash in pocket.
- These Gift cards send you by mail.
- You can share your gift card on Facebook.
- There is no expiry of it.
- Discount is offered only on purchase of above $500.
- Can’t be replacing if stolen or lost.
- Valid in United States only.
- Can’t redeem it in cash.
- It is a family of more than 800 restaurants around the globe with Italian specialty committed to provide the genuine Italian dining experience to its entire customer.
- It is subsidiary of Darden Restaurants founded in 1982 in Florida.
- The headquarters of the business is situated in Florida, United States.
- As part of the restaurant commitment, these are proud to serves the delicious and fresh food in home-like and comfortable place where everyone welcomed as a member of family.