LabCalls online service is developed by televox which is an online engagement communication service for healthcare and patient convenience. This is a project of West Corporation which is a technology driven communications provider. This online service is a web portal where you can access your lab results and to check for their availability. It uses simple authentication to provide access to test results.
- Anyone with an internet access to access this facility.
How To Login?
It is fairly simple to login to online account, one just needs to follow the steps mentioned below
- Open an internet browser on your laptop, tablet or smart phone.
- Visit www.mytestresults.com .
- Enter the customer ID in the first field that has been provided on your receipt.
- Enter the client user identification number which has been provided to you
- Enter the PIN for authentication.
- If you are using a personal device then press remember me, this option will help your device to remember the customer ID and client identification number.
- Click on the login button
Following points are the pros for such an online account system
- With an online account you can track your test reports with any hassle of visiting the collection center or hospital time after time.
- With online reports, you can share these reports with your doctor if he is out of town or mobility is an issue
- You will have access to your reports from any part of the world, you just need to remember your identification numbers and have an internet connection.
- It saves time and money due to less transportation
- It provides convenience for immobile patients.
Following are the cons for an online account system
- With the test results readily available, one might take non-prescribed action to cure the illness, consulting the doctor with report is always necessary.
- Only those patients can be accommodated for whom the collection center provides an online facility.
It is an organization moving forward with the motto of high tech human touch. It enables the clients to connect, motivate, engage and activate the patients. The result is better provider-patient relationships and business performance.