Visiting bank locations just to manage your account can be very time consuming. Today, a lot of people can easily manage their accounts through online services. You can do a lot of things just by clicking your mouse. With My Premium Credit online services, you can now have full access to manage your account online. It newly launched online services offers you full access to your account so you can manage your transactions, check your balances, see your payment history and a whole lot more. You can also use their online services to check on the latest information and get updates related to your account. To register your new account, you need to meet several prerequisites and follow the procedures as stated below.
- You must have your credit agreement reference number
- A computer with reliable internet connection or any mobile devices or smart phones that have access to internet.
How To Register?
- To start the registration process, open your web browser and type this address on the navigation bar: www.mypremiumcredit.com .
- When you reach the homepage, you will see two options. If you are a new user, click on the register button to sign up for a new account. For returning users, simply use your login details on the specified fields.
- When you click the “register” button, a registration form will be presented to you.
- Look for your credit agreement reference and type the ten digit number on the specified fields.
- After you enter the required text on the required fields, click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- On the following page, provide all the required details and information.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete the registration process.
- After you create your email address and Password, you can now login to your online account using these details.
The good thing about online services is that you can now access your account through the internet. This will help you save a lot of time and effort while getting the services you normally ask when you visit their branches.