As all the local government as well as state government services can be paid for via this website. Below are the two major services that you can pay via the site:
- Child support
- traffic tickets
You can also order for official records from the site.
What Is Support Program?
As implicit from the name, child support is the money parents paid for the support of their children which can be gotten via an administrative order or judicial court order. You should contact the Department of Revenue, Office of Child Support Enforcement or your private attorney to help you obtain this support program.
How To Pay Online?
Before you make your payment online through website, it is important that you read the terms and condition of the electronic payment. For example, making an electronic payment attracts a non-refundable service fee.
To be a member of this is site is very easily and simple.
- Go to the website www.myfloridacounty.com .
- Click on child support.
- A new page that contains necessary information about support program will appear. Locate “create account” button and click on it.
- The online registration form will appear.
- Enter your email address and password to for creating online account, then move to the next section of the page.
- Select account type. Name, address, cardholder number, card number and date of expiration of the card.
- Mark the box for “I agree to the MyFloridaCounty.com Terms of Service” and then click on continue.
- Continue as you are prompted.
- Complete the whole procedure to become an online member for support program.
About Online Service:
My Florida County has been operating since 10 years ago. It is managed by its Association of Court Clerks Service Group. All the local as well as the state government businesses and services can be accessed through the website. All the transactions done through mailroom or clerks walk-in counter can be easily performed through the website. It is efficient, easy to use and highly affordable. Besides, it provides users the opportunity to access government services without leaving the comfort of their home. People who are running a tight schedule in their offices can access government services without leaving their offices.