The government of Florida is ready to help the needy and the deserving. Their department provides financial, food and medical aid to people but before that you have to prove legally that you are deserving for the aid otherwise you will not be entertained with any support. If you want to get benefits from the Florida department then you will have to complete the whole legal process after which you will start getting regular aid until you are able to support yourself perfectly.
- You must have a computer along with an internet access.
- You must be a legal citizen of Florida.
- You must be a legal adult otherwise someone ales can apply for you.
- You must be prepared to share all your personal information.
- You must be having your social security number but if you are an immigrant then you must be having your alien registration number.
- You must have your contact and residential information.
Step By Step Guide:
- Click on the link www.myflorida.com/AccessFlorida
- There are two main steps of the procedure which is pre-screening and applying for the benefits.
- First click on the option marked as “pre-screening” and you will be directed to a new page.
- You will be asked questions regarding your household and household members and once you have passed the test that you are eligible to apply for benefits you can proceed to the next step.
- Click on the option marked “Apply for benefits” and you will be directed to a new page.
- On the next page read the directions very keenly and once you have read them click on the option “Continue”
- Click on the link “Apply for Benefits” and you will be taken to the next step.
- On the next page indicate the type of benefits that you want to apply for from medical aid to financial aid, food aid, nursing aid, unemployment aid and then moves to the next step.
- Fill the application form where you will have to provide the complete detail regarding yourself which will include your personal information, codes, security codes, job details and salary detail
- Once you have completed the application then submit it.
- Once you have submitted it then wait for your reply.
- Visit www.myflfamilies.com/service-programs for more programs & Services.