Assurant through it is providing its clients the leading insurance services in association with home sellers, financial institutes, auto finance companies, mortgage lenders and more. Their services consist of insurance management, insurance tracking, homeowners insurance, farm and flood insurance etc that are being provided in the District of Columbia and all the fifty states.
Step By Step Guide:
- To get registered, the first step is to visit the official website online at www.myassurantpolicy.com using your internet web browser.
- This will display the home page at which you can see different options; you are supposed to click on the option for “Register” at the right side of the page.
- On the next page, you first have to give out the policy or certificate number in the given space.
- Next, you have to enter your Zip code as well as the policy effective date in the required fields and then click on “Continue” to proceed further. You may find this information on your policy document.
- For the completion of the registration process, follow the instructions carefully.
- After you have successfully been registered, you may enter your user ID and password in the given fields to login to your account.
- Now you can access Assurant Specialty Property and manage your account.
- In case of any question or help needed, you can refer to the FAQ section.
- You must be aware of your policy or certificate number and the other required information.
- You must a computer system along with a fast and secure internet connection.
Assurant specialty property that is a division of Assurant, Inc., which is a leading contributor of exclusive insurance services and related products in North America and other parts of the world, dealing in different insurance sectors including
life, death, health, property, casualty etc. It was originally established in 1892 and has its head quarters in One Chase Manhattan Plaza, New York City, New York, United States. It has joined hands with the leading industries clients, in four of its major businesses that include Assurant Specialty Property, Assurant Health, Assurant Solution, Assurant Employee Benefits.