Managing benefits for employees can be a read headache and when there is someone to help it is good news for employers. The system allows employees to both view and manage their benefits online. When the company running, there is confidence that it is going to be run correctly as they are a well known organization and as they have customers in 60 countries and it is believed to be the United States biggest provider of insurance.
There are just a few things needed before you start. You need to be able to log onto the internet and also be sure that the system you are using is secure. You must also be employed by a company that is enrolled in the benefits for employees program run by this site.
How To Sign In?
- To begin, go to the website and this can be found at www.metlife.com/mybenefits .
- You need to put the name of the company that employs you and this will be recognized if the company does have an account.
- There are few companies with the same or similar urls or domain names so make sure you select the right one.
- When you are sure you have the right info click submit.
- You will then be asked for the information that you gave when you registered.
- Enter your user name and remember it as you will need to use it whenever you log in.
- Fill in your password and make it something you will not forget and others will not guess.
- Select the security questions and also give the answers – there are three of these to deal with.
- Tick to confirm that you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
Now you will have the ability to access the site and view your information whenever you want to. You can bypass the need to wait for a hard copy and as with all online sites you can visit 24 hours a day. As long as you have all the correct details entered you will have no problems whenever you want to see your account.