Macy’s first opened in 1858 and has become one of the leading retailers in New York that specializes in inexpensive luxury products and other related fashion items. Its success is attributed to the amazing ideas of its management by being able to provide key services to their target market. At present, it has a formidable online presence while continuing to operate over 800 department stores in forty five states in the country.
How To Find Employment?
- The first step is to visit official career page at www.macysjobs.com .
- Choose the type of career you are looking for as well as the state you are in and click on search button.
- On the next page, refine the search parameters and click the button marked “Search For Jobs”.
- On the search results page, you will see a list of possible job opportunities based on the key words you typed on the search page. Choose one that suits you best.
- When you click on the link, you will be redirected to another page where you can read the job descriptions.
- At the bottom of the page, you have two options and that is to apply online or add the results to your job cart.
- Hit the enter button and search result will be presented on your screen.
- Choose the appropriate job based on your skills and click on the APPLY button.
- Click on apply online button. If you have no account with the company yet, you will have to register first. For existing users, use your existing User Name and Password.
- After you log in, you can upload your professional resume from LinkedIn or Universal Profile by clicking on the appropriate icons. You can also upload an electronic resume from your computer.
- Click on the save and continue button below to complete your application
After you submit your resume, you can receive notifications in your email if there is an ongoing hiring or your application has been approved. Wait for the HR management to notify you for interviews.