Macy’s is one of the leading chains of retail stores in the United States. Founded in 1858 in New York City, the main headquarters of the company is now in Cincinnati Ohio. Their 798 branches are spread out in various locations all over the country and they are famous for the line of brands they carry for various products that range from house wars to beddings, cosmetics and jewelries, footwear and a wide collection of high quality furniture.
Getting a reward for being a loyal customer can be a daunting task sometimes. But getting their star rewards is a lot easier than what you think. All you need to do is visit their website and create an online account. Once you have an account with them, earning points will be easy. However, you must meet a certain level of purchase amount before you can earn points. See below for the complete detail on how you can earn reward.
- Computer, mobile devices or any smart phones with internet access.
- You must be eighteen years old or above to join the rewards program.
- You must also have Macy’s American Express with annual spending rate of five hundred to nine hundred ninety nine dollars.
How To Create?
- Open your browser and visit official website through this link: www.Macys.com/welcometostarrewards .
- For old users, you can sign immediately if you already have an existing account. For new users, click on the “Create profile” tab to sign up.
- Provide the necessary details such as your preferred Username and Password, date of birth, ZIP code and answer the security question on the specified field. Create your account to complete the registration process.
- To complete the registration process, provide the SSN and Account Number to add the card to your profile.
- Click on the “create profile” button at the end to submit your form.
- Once you are registered, click on the Rewards option to access the page and manage your rewards account. From here, you can see your account history as well as your current points.
You can enjoy a lot of freebies when you join the rewards. Refer to your monthly bill to see your current rewards points.